Saturday, February 04, 2006

Happy Birthday, Kross-Eyed Kitty!

This weekend marks Kross-Eyed Kitty's 1st birthday! I remember that we were headed over to Greg's Dad's place to watch the Superbowl and I had just spent 6 hours (or something crazy like that) trying to figure out how to blog.
My first entry, Superbowl Sunday was a shortie, and had to do with my mom and how critical she is of me. Some things never change. But lately, things are a little bit better.

Over the winter months, we worked hard to make the condo look right for selling. We painted, put in pot lights, cleared out our crap. Then, when we were all done, we had a heart to heart, discussed our future with/without children, decided that we still liked the place, and that we would stay. Fast forward to one year later...
We had Greg's friend come over the other night who is also a real estate agent. We have decided that THIS is the year that we want to sell! Since we did all the fixing-up last year, the condo is basically ready to be put on the market. We have in mind to buy a small house with a basement and a garden, not too deep into the suburbs, as close to the city as we can afford.

Last April, Pez, Banana and I headed to Las Vegas to celebrate turning 40. We had a great time, little did I know that seven months later I'd be returning to celebrate our Wedding and Honeymoon.

It's been a really good year, all in all. I've met some really interesting, and like-minded friends through the blogosphere like Kristi and Alisha and Amanda and Maria and Donna. Recently, Mar and Mitey Mite have also come by and extended their friendship. As I spend a significant amount of time cat-blogging, it is only natural that I visit other feline-friendly sites such as DMouse, and Clare's Weekend Cat Blogging. For exquisite photos I check out the very talented J Star and Farm Girl. I must admit, that I do my fair share of blog-stalking and on a daily basis I like to visit Crazy Aunt Purl, Monty, and Deni.

I've met most of these folks, and many more, through Michele's wonderfully fun and interactive site.

Last, but certainly not least, a HUGE thank-you goes to Pez
for introducing me to the world of Blog, and helping me out along the way with all my computer questions.

Happy Birthday Kross-Eyed Kitty. It's been a fun year!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. Fat joe loss weight functional fitness training washington dc acura dealer Chevrolet 2 3 fiat multipla jtd turbo u line compact ice machine b198 Folding tonneau covers for toyota tundra fiat punto pics http://www.accessory-hot-tub.info/Shop-for-spas-and-hot-tubs.html distance learning optometry degree courses Porsche 911 turbo photo fiat rear bumper

Anonymous said...

Howdy,

I am regular visitor of this website[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url]Lots of good information here mayedecember.blogspot.com. Frankly speaking we really do not pay attention towards our health. In plain english I must warn you that, you are not serious about your health. Recent Research shows that closely 60% of all U.S. grownups are either chubby or weighty[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url] Hence if you're one of these individuals, you're not alone. Its true that we all can't be like Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, Megan Fox, and have sexy and perfect six pack abs. Now next question is how you can achive quick weight loss? [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss[/url] is not like piece of cake. If you improve some of your daily diet habbits then, its like piece of cake to quickly lose weight.

About me: I am writer of [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss tips[/url]. I am also mentor who can help you lose weight quickly. If you do not want to go under painful training program than you may also try [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/acai-berry-for-quick-weight-loss]Acai Berry[/url] or [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/colon-cleanse-for-weight-loss]Colon Cleansing[/url] for quick weight loss.