Friday, July 21, 2006

I woke up with a headache at 4am courtesy of all the wine I drank last night. Ow. Serves me right! What was I thinking drinking so much on a school night? It seemed like a good idea at the time. And, now I KNOW it was a bad idea...
But I'm showered, made-up and dressed ready for work. Now I just have to get through the next 8 hours.
My brother, the Stoner and her Kid are coming up to the trailer this weekend. I am ecstatic about it. (Not!) After I finish this little blog blurb, I am going to quickly go through my CD's and bring them along this weekend so I don't have to listen to Southern Rock for the next 72 hours.
And I will try very hard not to get stressed out.
Did I mention that Greg's sister and her Brood will also be up this weekend? And Greg's brother? Hopefully they will stay at Two Four's.
I will try very hard not to get stressed out!

No comments: