Wednesday, July 19, 2006

We decided to put our monthly book club on hold for the summer...and likely indefinitely, although a few of the members don't know this yet (namely the mother/daughter duo.) I really thought that I would like being in a book club, and for the most part, I did...I just didn't feel like I 'jelled' well with the duo. And, it turned out that a few others felt the same way.
So, the spin-off is Movie Night to take place of our regularly scheduled Third-Wednesday-of-Every-Month book club. There's just three of us, and so far the New Club is a success.
Tonight we went to see The Devil Wears Prada which I thoroughly enjoyed, and would definitely recommend. It was very entertaining, with a great soundtrack. Meryl Streep was perfect as a very believable Hell-Boss. Even though I am not, by any stretch of the imagination, a Fashionista, I thought that the clothes, shoes, purses, hats, EVERYTHING was absolutely amazing eye-candy.

Go see it...it's fun!

No comments: