Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Garden Gnomes

Ahhhh...it was a nice, quiet weekend! Just us and the garden gnomes. I have no complaints of which to speak of.
Friday night I fell asleep at 7pm. Rocky IV had just started (that's the one with Brigitte Nielsen when she's still HOT) and I woke up during Bloodwork with Clint (He's still HOT!) and then fell asleep again during 4 Wedding and a Funeral (Hugh Grant...really, not so Hot.)
Saturday we went to town, stopped by a few places and then picked up TwoFour. She was a peach this weekend. In the afternoon, Greg and I washed 6 years worth of moss off the one side of the trailer where the cedars had leaned up against it, then washed screens and windows. Sounds crazy, but it was fun, and there was a real sense of accomplishment about it.
Sunday I read magazines and finished my book: Julie and Julia. Visit Julie's old Blog
here . 524 recipes in 365 days. It was a book I had been wanting to read, and serendipitously came upon it at the Veteran's Library at the hospital where I work. I can't really imagine a veteran wanting to read it, but...whatever!
We extended the weekend to Monday, but came home early. I gave Greg and I pedicures and we watched Star Wars, Episode 3. I have to admit, I'd now like to watch Star Wars! Can you believe that I've never seen it? I've seen the one with Jaba the Hut, but truthfully, I never really understood the story line. Now, after 25 years, I think I get it!
Back to work tonight, but I am definitely refreshed, with a new outlook on things.
I am back to being me.
 Posted by Picasa

No comments: