This is actually a repeat from June 30th, but in the interest of time (I have to go to work in a few minutes) I thought I would re-use it.
10 Things I Have Experienced that Others Might Not Have:
1) I have skinny-dipped in the Persian Gulf and was caught by the police as I was coming back to shore. I had one foot of water in which to cover myself up. Not the smartest thing I've ever done, but it seemed like a good idea at the time.
2) I have been to a Turkish Bath in Istanbul. And was bathed by a naked dwarf. With enormous pendulous breasts. This little pic is the actual Hammam I visited
3) I have taken care of people afflicted by SARS.
4) I have been quarantined.
5) I have been in a plane as it was hit by lightning, and an engine was blown.
6) I kissed Scott Baio (Chachi!) when I was 14.
7) I have been fired from a job after one day. But I was going to quit anyway.
8) I have kicked an invited dinner guest out of my home on New Years Eve, 2 hours after he arrived. It was my first time meeting this person, and he was the boyfriend of Greg's sister, who is a wonderful person, with bad judgement.
9) I have had a quickie, at work, with a doctor.
10) I have had my passport, tickets and money stolen by a gypsy in Spain.
OK, that's 30!