1) I have an undergrad degree in Anthropology. "The study of humanity - our physical characteristics as animals, and our unique non-biological characteristics we call culture. The subject is generally broken down into three subdisciplines: biological (physical) anthropology, cultural (social) anthropology, and archaeology."
2) I am nationally certified as a Critical Care Nurse.
3) I have no desire to formally further my education.
4) I would like to take a photography course, or an ethnic cooking course, something for pure enjoyment.
5) I had a long-term relationship with a Shiite Lebonese that lasted 8 years. He was my first boyfriend, and I was 26. Can you say "Late Bloomer?!" "Can you say Idiot?!"
6) The best thing about that relationship, was that he brought me out of my shell.
7) I learned enough Arabic while in Saudi, so that when there were no Interpreters available to speak with family members of patients, or when the phone rang at work and the other nurses couldn't make out what was being asked, I was called upon as make-shift interpreter. I really faked it well, and spoke at the level of a 3 year old. Imagine getting this update of your loved one: "Head, big problem. Blood pressure, big problem. Many medications through needle for blood pressure. Breath, big problem...breath-machine. Pee, ok. Poo, very good. Same-same yesterday."
8) I love living in the city, and visiting the country. I'd rather explore a foreign city while on vacation, than go on a beach holiday.
9) I've always known that if I were to get married, it would be non-traditional, and in some other place. Vegas fits that bill, and for anyone who really knows me, they wouldn't expect any different!
10) 15 more days!