1. diamonds or pearls? Diamonds are a girl's best friend. I can appreciate the beauty of pearls, but don't feel sexy wearing them.
2. paperback or hardcover books? Paperbacks. Hard cover books are uncomfortable to read. Awkward somehow. Plus, I like to read a book, and pass it on. I bend pages and lie a book down open to the page I'm reading. To me, when a book is messed up, it's a sign that it's a good read. Hard covers cost too much, and I'd feel obligated to take care of them better.
3. carpet or hardwood floors? Hardwood. It's so much more pleasing to the eye. Although harder on the feet.
4. dogs or cats? Well, I love all, but since I have two kitties, I'll have to say cats.
5. fluffy or firm pillow? 2 fluffies.
6. fine point or medium point pens? Glad you asked. I'm a medium point girl. In fact, I refuse to write with a fine-tip anything. It's just not pleasing. Fine tip pens make my fingers cramp.
7. clocks a little fast or on time? Always at least 5 minutes fast!!! I can never get anywhere exactly on time, although I try, really hard. The clock in the car is 5 minutes fast, so even when I think I'm running late for work, I'm on time. When daylight savings changes, I make sure I still get that "extra" 5 minutes!
8. mahjong or spider solitaire (or other)? Uh...neither. I like solitaire, but don't know spider solitaire. Lately, I've become somewhat addicted to Sudoko. Does that count?
9. wall calendar or desk calendar? Always a wall calendar. I get "The Lonely Planet" wall calendar every year for Christmas from my brother. It's become a tradition.
10. 'Survivor' or 'The Amazing Race?' Amazing race. Hands down.
That's 60. Sorry...no pictures.
I HAVE finally decided on a bouquet. It took me approximately 1 full 24 hour day, all hours included, to make a decision. This is what I came up with:
Now all I have to do is email the chapel and tell them this is what I want. Apparently, their florist will do the best they can. I'll be curious to see what they come up with!