Thursday, April 07, 2005

Whoohoo! Down 3.2 lbs this week. Could it be that just going for a few walks could have done the trick? Last night, after work, Alicia and I went for a walk which was really nice. We walked to the distillery district http://www.thedistillerydistrict.com/htmlsite/index.html and although it wasn't busy, it was a destination. Considering that we only live two blocks from each other, its a shame that we don't get together more often.
Greg and I found a house that we really liked. It felt like home the minute we walked through the door. We liked it so much I took my mom to see it the next day. She liked it too, but felt it was too expensive. It was a bit out of our price range, but god it was beautiful. It has inspired us to get moving on selling the condo. I am hooked on shows like 'Sell this House' and 'Buy this House.' Really, all we have left to do is scrape and paint the bathroom ceiling, paint the laundry room and the kitchen. I love the red kitchen, but according to all the shows, you have to de-personalize your home to make it Stage-worthy. I figure by May 1st we'll be on the market. (Psst...wanna buy a condo?!)