Sunday, April 03, 2005

Boring week

Hmmm....well I certainly wish that I had something interesting to write about, but I don't. I had a rather uneventful week, wasn't bad, wasn't great. I did manage to go shopping and buy a new wardrobe for Vegas, including lovely little lime green flowered sneakers (Help me! I am turning into my mother!) (For years, she has only worn silver or gold running shoes) Nonetheless, I will be able to walk the strip without becoming crippled with foot pain.
I worked in Critical Care yesterday for the first time in about three months. It turned out that my 'critically ill' pt, had too much to drink on Friday night, and I was assigned to nurse him through his hangover. To be fair, he was in a bar fight, 5 against him, and he was a bit battered and bruised. But, his main problem was his hangover. I imagine it will be a long time before he ties one on again. Anyway, it was a good day at work, got to see some of my old friends again.
So, as you can see...a very dull week. Today, Greg and I are going to a few open-houses just for something to do. The weather absolutely sucks, it doesn't know if it should rain, hail, or snow out there. Wasn't March supposed to 'Go out like a lamb?!'

No comments: