Thursday, January 18, 2007

Resolutions in the works...

I booked a flight yesterday to go and visit my BFF Pez for her birthday at the end of March. I can't wait to see her and her boys! It's been a while. I have also tentatively booked Greg and I on a flight to Berlin with a stopover in Amsterdam for a few days. That trip will be at the beginning of May. Also, my FIL and MIL2 are planning to drive to NYC for a long weekend, and we are going to tag along! This is the year I resolved to start seeing the world again, and to give Greg the travel bug. I've been to all of these places before, but it'll be especially nice to see them with Greg.
Thanks to Begered at Beeshive for participating in Travel Tuesdays. Go visit the Beeshive to see the other side of Iraq. Also, head over to Mitey Mite to see a beautiful sunset on the Masi Mara.

3 comments:

Kristi said...

Oh I am so envious of all your upcoming travel. Make sure you take lots of pictures and post them here so I can live vicariously through you. :)

Pez said...

Whoo-hoo!

carmilevy said...

I wish I could tag along and take pictures. It's such a gift to be able to see the world and appreciate it for what it is. You're blessed!