Friday, June 02, 2006

Happy Anniversary!

Weekend Cat Blogging is celebrating it's One Year Anniversary! Thanks Clare for making this so much fun. I would have loved to include an audio clip of Mao because he is such a chatty cat, but I haven't figured out how to do that yet. In the meantime, I'll leave you with pics of Mao and his favourite game. He'll jump sky-high to catch his toy, and if we throw it across the room, he'll play fetch. I can't tell you how many times I've woken up with this ball on a string wrapped around my neck. And, if I'm honest, it doesn't smell all that great, because when he's not playing with it, it is usually in his food dish, soaking up the aromas!
Thanks again
Clare, and don't forget to check out the fellow Cat Bloggers! Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Rosa's Yummy Yums said...

As usual, Mao looks very adorable...