Thursday, June 01, 2006

The 5's Meme

Kristi has tagged me, which is probably a very good thing since I've been blog-dumb lately.
5 Items in my Fridge
*dill (it's summer, I can always use it in potato salad!)
*parsley (winter or summer, it's in everything I eat)
*cheese (it's how I get my calcium)
*eggs
*spanish onion
*(and, quite possibly, a little cat hair)
5 Items in my Closet
*a variety of size 12 and 14 clothes, most of which don't fit
*a make-shift cat bed on a cardboard box
*a box filled with pictures that still need to go in to an album (including wedding photos!)
*a his/hers toiletry box filled with shit that usually surrounds our his/her sinks. (We tidy our sink areas every morning for showings while we're trying to sell the condo)
*cat hair
5 Items in my Car
*a pass to get into the parking lot at work
*lip gloss, nailfile
*a variety of sunglasses (dependant on my mood) (I should be wearing the rose-coloured glasses to perk me up some!)
*keys to the trailer
*cat hair
5 Items in my Purse
*gum
*lipstick, lip gloss
*pennies, nickels, dimes, quarters, loonies and toonies
*cell phone
*crumpled receipts
*(and cat hair!)
People tagged:
Pez ,At Panda, Marching On ...and anyone else who wants to play!

No comments: