Friday, March 24, 2006

Designed to Sell

The laundry room has been the bane of this condo.
I've been complaining about it forever, and for sure as long as I've had this blog! Yesterday, Greg and I worked our asses off cleaning up this room, and redecorating. I've become addicted to the decorating shows that deal with moving and particularly like Designed to Sell.
So, with the condo going on the market in just 10 days time, we transformed the Pick-up Truck Blue junk room with the stained and yellowed floors into a lovely, functional, spacious, laundry room! I wish that I had taken a "Before" photo, but I thought about it too late. The room was the colour of blue around the light switch, and suffice to say, there was so much crap in the room, it filled about 25 boxes.

I know it doesn't look that big, but when you have shelving hanging off every possible space on the wall, it's amazing how you can find a place for everything. Total time for the Reno: 8 hours. Cost: Stick and Peel Tiles $55, Paint $20.

I sure do wish I had done this 3 years ago, when I moved in!

No comments: