Saturday, January 14, 2006

I've had a really good week this week. Partly, I think, because I haven't sat on the couch every night watching TV. Wednesday night was Robin Williams night, Thursday night we went to see Blue Man Group and today I spent the day with Salena, wedding dress shopping.
Blue man group, Click! ,for whoever has the opportunity to see them, is an absolutely wonderful show, worth every penny. It was Greg's surprise Christmas gift to me, I had been wanting to see them for a while, but hadn't really thought that he'd paid attention to me talking about it. I loved the show! If you like current kind of techno music (think Moby) and drums you'll love it. It made me laugh like I did when I was 10 years old, it made me sing like when I was 19, and it made me think about life and technology like what's going on now. It very interesting. Very avant-garde.

Today, I went wedding dress shopping with Salena, and after 5 hours, she found The. Perfect. Dress. And shoes and veil. A successful day. We went out for dinner, and drank some wine. Then some more wine.

A very fun, very girlie day.

No comments: