Friday, October 14, 2005

10 Weird Things About Me:

I've been meaning to do one of those 100 Things About Me lists since I posted my 100th entry a little while ago. 100 Things seems a little daunting right now so I am going to try 10 at a time.
Today I will start with 10 Weird Things About Me:
1. I like the smell of skunk. Not fresh skunk, but that smell in your car when you drive over day-old dead skunk. I'll even roll down the window to get a better whiff.
2. I like the smell of body bags. NOT the smell of dead bodies, but the vinyl bags that zip around them. There is something about the smell of fresh vinyl that I like.
3. I enjoy my coffee in the morning best BEFORE I brush my teeth. Full dragon-breath and coffee is a good thing!
4. I talk to myself in the car a lot. Full conversations about what I should say to so-and-so if such-and-such situation ever arises again.
5. I have been watching The Young and The Restless for about 25 years. I am especially excited that Psycho Sheila is back on the show!
6. If I stopped plucking my eyebrows, I would look like a Muppet . You know the one with a unibrow?
7. I am terrible with directions because I still don't know my left from my right. I like when people point me in the right (correct) direction.
8. I call the cat to bed every night, and let him have a full 1/3 of the space. I sleep in the middle. Greg gets to sleep on the left (right?!) outer edge.
9. I can't stand the sight of my own blood, get woozie when I have to get the flu shot and yet have no problem with dealing with other peoples guts and blood, and I give needles and start IV's on a regular basis. No problem...just don't do it to me!
10. I like the sound of silence and can spend hours at home by myself without the tv or radio on before I realize the quiet.