Monday, September 26, 2005

Monday Madness

Taken from Monday Madness:
1. Ice cream or Yogurt? Definitely ice cream! Any kind, except the kinds with candied fruit in them.
2. What's your favorite board game? Trivial Pursuit
3. Do you play video games? If yes, what game system(s) do you use? Nah, I don't really play video games. Although, last night I did happen to play Ms. Pac Man. I have terrible coordination for video games!
4. If you were given a chance to change your name, would you do it? If yes, what would your new name be? I wouldn't change my first name (Ramona) as I think it suits me. It's also unusual enough that I'm the only one at work with that name. When I was younger, I wished that I had a popular name, now I'm glad that I don't have to share! But, I am planning to change my last name when I get married in November.
5. What are the last 2 blogs that you've visited? Please share the links with us so we can check them out. Michele is a site that I visit everyday. It is very interactive, I've met a lot of other bloggers through her site. She is thought provoking, interesting and fun. The second one is Pez's Blog She always has funny tales about her life and her boys.
6. What's your biggest frustration?
My inability to stick to Weight Watchers. I have not lost a pound in three weeks!

No comments: