Monday, September 19, 2005

Monday Madness

It's a new week! Things must get better! Here's Monday Madness to get things going:

1. When you're stressed out, what do you do to relieve your stress? Have you seen my previous few posts? Apparently, since blogging I've been doing some ranting. A glass of wine, or two or three is usually in the picture too. I wish I could learn to excercise. Oh, last week I went for a long, long walk which was helpful. I must do more of that.
2. Are you normally a patient person, or is patience NOT one of your virtues? I am definitely a patient person
3. How many times a week do you blog? 4-5 times a week
4. How many memes a week do you participate in? Just one...this one!
5. Describe the perfect day, weather-wise. Warm, sunny, no humidity
6. Would you rather be too hot, or too cold? Too hot
7. Do you eat out often, and if so, what type of restaurants do you frequent? I don't eat out all that often, but when we do, it's usually breakfast diners or pubs. We tend to start out our Sundays by eating out for breakfast.
8. If you could run your own business, what type of business would it be? In a dreamworld, I'd like to run a travel agency where people would come in and have me design a tour for them. They would be backpacker-type people who would be independant travellers, interested in taking local buses and trains, and staying in vacation apartments vs. hotels. I would have all the schedules for them, and have all the accommodations and contacts sorted out. (I actually designed a trip to Spain for a couple of girlfriends and myself a few years ago, and also a trip to Poland for myself and a friend. I really enjoyed doing this, and both trips worked out very well)

That's it, have a great week!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... » »