Monday, September 12, 2005

Monday Madness

This weeks' Monday Madness:

1. I'm at my best in the early morning. False. Not a morning person.
2. I start each day with a healthy breakfast. True. It's my favourite meal.
3. I'm always sure to get at least 7 hours of sleep each night. False. I'd love to get seven hours of sleep a night, but I have sleep anxiety.
4. I enjoy my job. True. For the most part.
5. I get along with most everyone. True. Although I don't necessarily like everyone!
6. I'm looking forward to the new season of tv shows this year. False. I couldn't care less. Except for American Idol. And maybe that new show, Bones. Oh, Greg and I watched a funny sitcom last night called The War at Home.
7. I make sure I take some time for myself every day. True. I get bitchy if my day is too full.

No comments: