Monday, July 18, 2005

Dum dum dadum....

Greg and I are getting married!
He proposed last Friday, half an hour before I had to go to work. Perhaps not the most romantic proposal, but he certainly caught me off-guard! I had just got out of the shower and had put on my scrubs. He was sitting on the bed (In his underpants) and pulled me over. I thought he was just being silly, but a second later he pulled the box out from behind his back and said those magic words.
I was in total shock! And then had to go to work.
He says that he had played different scenarios over and over in his mind (like getting someone to roll him in on a stretcher at work and have me pull the blanket off his face) but in the end, he says he was as eager to give me the ring, as I was to receive it.
Speaking of the ring...it is GORGEOUS! He did a beautiful job designing a custom ring for me. I know I would not have been able to pick out a more perfect setting.
Needless to say, we had a lovely weekend at the trailer, just the two of us (and his mom!) It poured rain, and it was romantic.
Now, the planning begins.
I have 116 days.

No comments: