Thursday, June 09, 2005

Yesterday

I had a great day yesterday. I started celebrating at midnight when Greg and I rang in my birthday on the rooftop with the churchbells ringing. We both took the day off work, went to a patio for lunch, walked about the city a bit, went to the Market and bought the best steaks for dinner. I had a manicure/pedicure done, and then my mom and brother, and Greg's dad and stepmom came for dinner. It was such a beautiful night, we had dinner on the rooftop and later brought candles out to continue the evening. It was the best. I felt like I celebrated every hour of the day. Pez brought tears to my eyes, and I got all choked up (Please check out her blog...I haven't figured out how to link yet!)
I love birthdays! So far, 40 is feeling pretty good...

No comments: