Sunday, November 27, 2005

Another Meme

After a weekend of Christmas parties, (I did manage to find an alternative outfit, non-Kirstie Alleyish!) I need something fun and easy to post today. So, from Mar's place, this is a photo meme. Play along if you like!
Find and post Google images (all with copyrights!! all right! ) for the following :

1. The name of the town where you were born: Berlin

I try to go back to visit Berlin every few years, and have walked up and down this particular street hundreds of times.

2. The name of the town where you live now: Toronto. Home Sweet Home.

3. Your Name: RamonaI loved this book when I was a kid, and recently re-read it. Hilarious!


4. Grandmother's Name: Meta
5. Favourite Food: Pizza! In any way, shape, or form!
6. Favourite drink: Red, Red Wine.


7. Favourite Song: I Will Survive by Gloria Gaynor. I know all the words, and love to belt it out!

Click here for a little laugh!

8. Favourite Smell:

No comments: