Taken from Monday Madness this week, it's pot pourri:
1. When putting groceries away, do you rotate your food so your newest items (cans and such) are in the back, and older food in the front? Nope, but after a while I do throw things out.
2. Do you own a digital camera? Yes! If so, how long have you had one? Almost 2 years, and it is with me almost all the time. If not, do you plan to purchase one soon?
3. How do you store your precious photos? Not very well, on my computer but nothing is saved. If my computer were to crash, all would be lost.
4. It's 6:00 a.m. and you've just lost power due to a severe thunderstorm; they say it will probably take at least 12 hours before power will be restored; what do you do? Funny...we actually DID lose power up at the trailer this weekend (will write about that shortly)
At 6am, I'd probably sleep in until 10, then I'd light some candles (if I had too) and hang out. (If, of course, I didn't have to work. Hospitals run on generators)
5. How many times a year do you (or does someone dear to you) wax your automobile? Never. Is that something you are supposed to do?
6. Gas prices; what can we say except they've reached an all-time high. How are you dealing with this? I bite the bullet and still drive my car. Although, whereas I ususally fill the tank to full (because I hate pumping gas, and really don't think that women should have to...) now, I just put in $20 at a time.
7. Have you ever purchased a book or cd twice, forgetting that you already had it? I sometimes buy books on purpose knowing that I have read them before, but really enjoyed them, and want to re-read them. Once or twice, unknowingly, I think I've started reading a book and realized that I've read it before.