Taken from Monday Madness
1. Do you own a dishwasher (and if not, do you even want one), or do you have to do your dishes by hand? Funny you should ask! Greg and I bought a brand new, used dishwasher on Sunday. It is SO quiet, and we can fit SO many dishes into it! You know you are a grown-up when you get excited about appliances...
2. Do you put your dishes away immediately after washing them? Uh...no. They get taken out of the dishwasher when we need a place to put the dirty dishes.
3. In the warm weather, do you like hanging your laundry out on the clothesline to dry, or do you prefer a dryer? If I didn't live in a condo, I would hang some things out on the line to dry. There is nothing that smells so great as line-dried laundry.
4. How many loads of laundry are done in your household each week? About 6.
5. Do you own a pet? If so, do you buy them presents for holidays? Do you consider your pet(s) spoiled? If you don't own one, do you think you will one day? Yes! two cats. Yes! They get Christmas presents. Yes! They are spoiled...but can you really spoil your pets too much?!
6. It's Friday evening and you're planning your weekend. What's on your agenda? Heading up to the trailer for the long weekend this week.