Monday, August 15, 2005

Monday Madness

Taken from Monday Madness

This week's questions are all about you! Nothing personal; just for fun...
1. On what day of the week were you born? Tuesday's child is full of grace!
2. Do you look forward to birthdays? Yes! Absolutely. Why not celebrate another year of life?
3. How do you usually celebrate your birthday? Usually, just a small dinner with family. This year was special though and I celebrated early with a trip to Vegas with Pez and Leah Ann, and then another friend had a lovely backyard party for me.
4. Do you like surprises? Not really.

5. Has anyone ever thrown you a surprise party? Yes! When I turned 16.
6. How many family and friends' birthdays can you remember right off the top of your head? Maybe 20-25. I get lost though, when it comes to remember my friends' kid's birthdays.
7. Do you send cards to your family and friends on their birthday? I like to make cards, and I'm generally pretty good at sending them out on time.
8. What kind of cake do you like? Not much of a dessert person, but I guess I'd choose chocolate.
9. What kind of ice cream goes best with it? Love ice-cream! Chocolate works well for me, but I like any kind of ice cream, as long as it doesn't have bits of candied fruit in it.
10. When is your birthday? (You don't have to share the year with us if you answer this question.) June 8, 1965. Just turned 40! It's looking good!

No comments: