Monday, August 01, 2005

Monday Madness

I am going to try something new called Monday Madness (www.mmadness.blogspot.com)

1. If you could be on the Amazing Race, who would your partner be? Greg, because he is sensible and gets the point easily when it comes to seeing a problem or challenge, plus he has a good sense of direction (I don't...I'd be lost getting to the very first airport!)
2. On a priority scale of 1 to 10, how do you rate trust in a relationship/friendship? 10/10. Otherwise, what's the point?
3. Do you trust your spouse/significant other/best friend completely? Absolutely...10/10! That's why I'm going to marry him!
4. Do you trust others easily, or does it take time? I usually give people the benefit of the doubt, but I don't usually open up to people right away unless I get the feeling that they are a Kindred Spirit.

No comments: