Taken from : www.mmadness.blogspot.com
What would you do in the following situations?
1. The store clerk undercharges you for an item you purchase? I'll ask if it's on sale. If they still undercharge me, then I figure that it's mine for the price.
2. The cashier gives you change for a fifty dollar bill when you only gave her a twenty, and you don't realize it until you're out the door? I would absolutely let the cashier know that they gave me the wrong change. At the end of their shift they might have to account for the shortage.
3. You see your best friend's husband/wife with another woman/man at a neighborhood restaurant? I'd call my friend and depending on where she thinks her husband is, if he's not where she thinks he is, I'd tell her that I saw him.
4. Your 15 year old asks you if you ever tried an alcoholic beverage before you were of legeal drinking age (and you have)? I'd say that I did, but that doesn't mean that they have to run out and start drinking underage!
5. You find a one hundred dollar bill laying on the floor of a department store? Hmmm...tough one because of course I'd be tempted to pocket it for myself. But, I think I would turn it in, what if someone who really needed that money was missing it?