Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Just like old times...

My dear friend, Pez AKA: Denine is in town! Last night the girls got together and it was like old times. Hard to believe that we have all known each other for 30 years! And, even though we don't see each other that often, it's wonderful how we can just pick up where we left off. Of course, Denine and I keep in touch very regularly despite the 6,000 miles between us. In fact, it's been at least 15 years since we've even lived in the same country. I moved to the Middle East and by the time I came back to Canada, Denine had moved to the States.
Our lives are very different, and we've chosen different paths, yet she is a part of my daily life and I cherish our friendship.
I'm so glad that she will stand up with me on my wedding day!

No comments: