Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Mr. Wonderful

Mr. Wonderful!

A friend of mine gave me Mr. Wonderful a while ago, and every once in while I give him a squeeze just for a little laugh.

This Mr. Wonderful says things like this:
"You know Honey, why don't you just relax, and let me make dinner tonight?"
"Awww, can't your mother stay another week?"
"The ball game really isn't that important. I'd rather spend time with you!"
"Let's just cuddle tonight."
"Actually, I'm not sure which way to go. I'll turn in here, and ask directions."
"Here, you take the remote. As long as I'm with you, I don't care what we watch."

My Mr. Wonderful says things like this:
"Since you're up, can you get me another beer?"
"Your mom's coming? Ah, no...sure...that's...ok."
"Let me just see what the score is" (and then flicks back and forth all night long)
"Where's the lube?"
"Move outta the way, A$$h@%%!" (While swerving insanely around cars)
"Here, you take the remote, I've gotta get some sleep."

Now, to be fair, my Mr. Wonderful has now been around for more than 2 and a half years. I seem to recall that when we met, he was very well-mannered, and considerate, much like the guy in the picture. He reeled me in, and I fell in love.
And then the more relaxed Mr. Wonderful moved in.

No comments: